How do they know what to pack and what to leave in packing process?
It is important to understand that packers will never try to determine what trash is or which items that should not be packed. They will enter your home and pack it as they find it. It’s best, then, that you are ready for their arrival by ensuring that all trash, newspapers, magazines and items that you do not want to move have been removed from your home prior to the day of service.
8 SIMPLE METHODS FOR IMPROVING PICKING AND PACKING PROCESSES
Now that you have team at your home it is always wise to clean the home and make packaging process simple for packers and movers as they can make the shifting smooth and quick and avoid picking unnerssasy stuff for packing.
- 1. prioritize items for packing
- 2. Keep your home clean and sorted
- 3. Optimize your list of goods
- 4. Double-check each item before shipping.
- 5. Keep your inventory list accurately updated.
- 6. Use a pick-to-time precise.
- 7. Train and incentivize your picking staff.
- 8. Use more efficient packaging.