What are the roles of packers and movers in moving a home?
Safety and professionalism and above all they are considered expert in handling home goods. Moving Home needs proper packing, handling of shipment and transport ease are possible reason to hire a good packing and moving company.
Primary role and responsibility of any moving company is to offer Clean and safe moving experience and also ensure the goods are not damaged in the process of transportation. Have no second thought about it and it is the only reason why individual hire a moving company. Moving companies should always assure the customers and keep their commitment for safety of household goods it promises before booking the shipment.
Primary Roles of Moving companies can be limited to single statement and as there are no set of rules, as an individual no two moving companies are alike. But, some basis standard and expectations are laid out for every person to follow. Guidelines that every moving company should follow
- 1. Timely Delivery of the shipment
- 2. Safety of home items should never be compromised.
- 3. Packing and packaging material should be of good Quality.
- 4. Fair Invoicing
- 5. Proper Documentation
- 6. Update the customers about the possible risk involved in moving.
- 7. Do not set high expectations and being practical in business.
And now during covid 19 Pandemic it has set new practices for every moving company to follow
- 1. Use Alcohol based Sanitizer before and after shifting
- 2. Use clean Carton Boxes.
- 3. Regularly check and monitor the symptoms of workers.
- 4. Frequently Wash hands
- 5. Clean moving blankets and chemically treating them with Sanitizers.
- 6. Keep safe distance during moving
- 7. Clean vehicles after shifting.