Advice during corona virus pandemic hiring Packers and Movers in Lockdown
If moving is very essential then only hire a Packers and movers during Covid19, however caution must be taken during the moving process. Always Follow the Instructions and practice guidelines laid out By WHO ( World Health Organization) and If you are in India follow the Instructions by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Government of India) and download Aarogya setu app or Apthamitra in Bangalore as your personal Bodyguard.
Tips to avoid corona virus spread during Covid19
- • Stay at Home
- • Keep social Distancing Minimum 6 Feet Distance from each other.
- • Keep Alcohol based Sanitizer in your pocket
- • Always Wear Face Mask
- • Wash your hands frequently
- • Cover when you Cough
- • Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- • Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- • Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- • Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- • Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- • Stay home if you feel unwell.
- • If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Be safe and Cautious while hiring the service of Packers and Movers for Shifting
These time we all need to be safe and avoid human contact, we have to ensure we make moving necessary only when we are left out of options. As virus can spread from surfaces and human touch we have to excessive extra cautions during the movement of household goods. For instance, enquire if the professionals would bring their masks, gloves, boots and sanitization kits on the relocation day and how many people would be required in the shifting process and is sanitization service available.
Virtual survey: As physical survey is restrictive and governments instructing to stay indoors physical pre move survey is just not possible. We request customers to share the moving details by email- email@example.com and seek moving quote. We would also like to connect whatsapp or other video chatting for clear instructions on moving.
Clean and disinfect the house
Clean the house before and after the moving, it is well advised to get your home sanitize after the moving companies have make the shifting.
Maintain a six-feet distance
Maintain a minimum of six-feet distance with the workers while packing, loading and unloading process. Wear masks, gloves and face shields, throughout the shifting process and regularly wash your hands.
Disinfect your new home before unpacking
In addition to cleaning and disinfecting your furniture and other belongings, carefully dispose of all the packing materials in an isolated area to avoid any human contact.
Coronavirus lockdown proving to be a nightmare for those shifting houses
Yes, this are real tough time for make a shifting as potential risk of virus spread cannot be ruled out. But the corona virus outbreak has brought almost everything to a standstill.
How to relocate during Corona virus Pandemic or Home to Plan Home Shifting during covid 19?
- 1. Postpone relocation if possible
- 2. Buy Hygienic Products and Sanitizer
- 3. Have face mask and hand gloves in handy
- 4. Avoid Recycled packaging supply.
- 5. Limit your contact with a Moving team